- Mole removal – Moles can be removed with a simple shave technique or completely excised.
- Wart removal – Warts can be treated using various methods, such as liquid nitrogen.
- Acne treatment – Acne treatment options include: topical creams, oral antibiotics and isotretinoin.
- Narrow band UVB treatment for psoriasis – This is a good maintenance method that can be used as little as once per week.
- Biologic treatment for psoriasis – Treatment options include: Enbrel, Humira or Stelara.
- Rashes – Rashes can be treated using topical creams, oral medications and steroid injections.
- Botox – Botox injections can rejuvenate your face, giving you a more youthful appearance.